Anonymous asked: hi! where’d you get ur bamboo pen and touch? been wanting one for such a long time now but have no idea on where to get it! hahahah :-) and i LOVE your drawings btw! x
Hello! Try looking around at Park Square in Makati, or if you live in the South I believe you can find one in the gadget stores in the 3rd floor of the Activity Center in Alabang Town.
Anonymous asked: How did you start to learn painting and webdesigning (because of your blogs theme)? Do you believe it’s in the blood? :)
Alright bullets HERE WE GO
- Dad’s an artist, owned a lot of art books and painted a lot at home
- Pre-preschool-Blue’s-Clues-watching-self started paying attention
- Doodled on my own ‘til my parents finally realized that I was indeed my father’s daughter
- They decided to leave me be to develop skills on my own
- In doing so they let me enter a horrible Twilight phase which led to hours watching Youtube tutorials a la “How to edit photo of self to make skin look paler” and tweaking HTML/CSS codes for my Belward-themed Multiply account
- By the love of God I forsook my love for shady vampires
- During high school I had to start thinking of career options, then I realized I could illustrate for a living!
- Began drawing on a sketchbook religiously and bookmarking illustrators I wanted to emulate
- Revelation: “HOLY CRAP THESE PEOPLE DRAW ON PHOTOSHOP.”
- So I started drawing on Photoshop
- Here I am now!
So in essence, yes! I definitely think it’s in the blood in the sense that I’ve had that natural inclination towards matters of the right brain since I was practically a baby. However, I wouldn’t be able to do what I can do now as an artist if not for all the time I spent practicing and researching on my own volition :)
Anonymous asked: did you pay for your sva catalog? because i ordered mine and they didn’t ask for any credit card info, and it’s hard to believe that theyre giving away it for free, shipping all the way from nyc. please enlighten me…
Oh as far as I know, it’s totally free! I didn’t spend a single dime on it, though that did come with a con, as with all college catalogues from the US: ridiculously long shipping time!
Anonymous asked: I’m really fantasized and curious about your tools in drawing and coloring. May I know where did you buy those stuff? :>
Sure! A lot of the things I use were either bought from National Bookstore or Fully Booked or given to me.
Anonymous asked: Shoooockss! I love youuu and also your works!
Anonymous asked: Are you from Zobel?